Friday, October 22, 2010

Public Launch, comments welcome!

I started this blog during a master's degree class I'm taking at Teachers College, Columbia University, called Art and Technology, Professor Richard Jochum; Autumn, 2010.  My creative focus in the past 10-15 years has primarily been music composition and piano playing; film scoring and jazz standards, some gigs.  A few years ago, I began drawing fiercely, caring little about anything else creative.  The output became too great, and I'm happy to share it with you.  There are many more pieces that I will share soon.  

I hope you enjoy my art work.  I welcome your comments.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your art Daniel! Wonderful! I love to see others art work and make them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice to see you sharing your art publicly! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting some more pieces finished soon!

    ReplyDelete